The World Artificial Intelligence Conference (WAIC), China’s inaugural AI Summit bringing together some of the largest tech brands globally, was held in Shanghai.
Google, as one of the leading companies in the AI race, holds an interactive AI exhibition at the Long Museum in Shanghai.
This video showcases Google’s AI Exhibition at WAIC.
Spanning 2,000 square meters and featuring 14 interactive activities that demonstrated the application of AI in the fields of arts & culture, education, music and entertainment. Interactive engagements included:
- Art Camera: allowed visitors to appreciate every detail of an art piece with a one-billion-pixel camera
- Art Palette: enabled visitors to unveil the colour composition of any picture and find other artworks in those colour schemes
- Interactive Shadow Play: allowed visitors to create their favorite animal through hand gestures
- Tilt Brush: immersed visitors in a 3D painting and allowing them to add their personal touch to artwork
- Guess My Sketch: recognized visitors’ drawings through Google’s AI network
- AI Duet: analyzed any music played on the piano
- Draw to Art: allowed visitors to showcase their masterpiece at the exhibition with fellow visitors